As a team lead, I organized a team of 7 members to work on a Fitness Logger application. We all were passionate about healthier life choices and decided to get our shot at it.
What it does
Fitness Logger is a desktop application that keeps track on daily calorie intake and daily activity. It provides data on the macros consumed during the day and the remaining calorie range to keep track with the health goal.
Technology & development stack
- Project management/workflow tools included: Git VSC, github.com shared repository, Slack workspace, Google Drive, draw.io-diagram management tool
- We designed the application using UML diagrams
- Our application implements Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern
- JUnit library framework for testing
- SQLite embedded database
- JavaFX library, JavaFX CSS, fXML for the View